Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pensacola Fun

 Well, it's one of those day where we just jump in the car and drive.
Today we made a trip to Pensacola and spent the day in their Children's Museum and historic area.
We had such a wonderful time.
I always recommend that people visit their historic neighborhood because the houses there are just beautiful.
My girls had such a blast.
We went kind of late (an hour+ before closing) but it was the perfect time for us.
We had the Museum to ourselves.
Seriously, I had no worries about someone running into Rowan.
They explored, touched, grabbed, played, listened, and looked with amazement.
It may be a small museum, but it has everything my girls need for entertainment.
I am looking forward to taking them again.
Here's a glimpse of our day.
Enjoy!
 










































































No comments:

Post a Comment