Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Girls

 
 I can't even begin to describe how adorable my girls are together.
I love watching them play together.
How Levia hugs her sister.
The way she kisses her.
I'm so happy that they will grow up to be the best of friends.
Just like my sister and I, I seriously can not picture my life without her.
Yes, we went through a phase where we argued and all.
But you hit a point in life where you grow up and realize there is no one else in life who will be there for you, who will love you like family.

Being able to see the relationship, the bond that they are forming together from a "mother's" point of few has been divine.
It's been an eye opener in many ways.
My heart explodes.
I get mushy seeing little moments of them holding hands, of Levia rubbing Rowan's belly, how Levia kisses her little sister, how Levia always makes sure to give her sister a goodnight kiss, how they hold hands while they are sleeping.
These are the days where I know I'm blessed.
Where I thank God for all that he has given me.
My girls,
I love you both so much.
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment