Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baby Wearing

 We've always been a big baby wearing couple.
When Levia was a baby we would use a carrier just to keep her close to us.
She loved it and we loved it.
Only, we purchased a carrier that didn't perform well after 4 months.
The straps were so uncomfortable that I refused to use it.
When I was pregnant with Rowan, I did some research on different carriers.
The one that sold me was the Ergobaby.
I knew right away it was meant for us.
It would fit into our lifestyle perfectly.
Not only does Rowan get to use it, Levia uses it too.
And I have to say both girls love it.
It's easy on my shoulders and back.
There are no aches and discomfort when I wear either of my girls.
It's been great around the house too.
When Rowan has a hard time trying to nap or she's just plain fussy, I pull out the Ergo slide her in and BAM, she's peacefully napping.
This carrier has been a savior.
I wish I had known about this brand long ago.
But now that we have one, I know we'll be using it for years to come.

I purchased mine at Target.
I seriously recommend the Ergo to all the mamas wanting to purchase a carrier.
Yes, they are on the pricier side but well worth every penny.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment