Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Lately we've been waking up quite early.
It's probably because of our new home.
It's bright.
It has windows!
And it's quite bright.
 
But these past few days have been filled with so much rain.
I'm so over it.
Yesterday we caught a break and went to the park.
The girls had so much fun.
Rowan actually sat in her stroller like a big girl.
I think she really enjoyed it.
Hopefully I use it more often.
For now, we've been using our Ergo for everything.
That thing is my "baby whisperer".
It works like a charm when it comes to putting Rowan to sleep.
 







 
A small glimpse of our living area.
Still a work in progress, but I love it so much.
As you can see from the photos above, our bedroom is quite plain.
Hopefully within the next few weeks everything is done.
I've been working on the girl's room.
A few more things to purchase and hang up on the walls.




No comments:

Post a Comment