Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Blues

I have no idea what got into us today.
But we managed to wake up today at 2.
Yes, 2 pm!
How crazy is that!?
It must have been how gloomy it was out, it really plays tricks on us.
As it is, we only have one window in our home. (Not including the sliding door.)
When the sun doesn't shine in, it can feel really early.
Like today, when we decided to finally wake up and get out of bed.
I really thought it was 11 am.
It felt like 11.
But once I looked at the clock, my eyes could not believe what they were seeing.
It was 2 and not 11.
The best part of it all, is that I felt great.
It has been some time since I've slept in.
But sleeping in that late is something I've never really done.
 
On a better note the handy man came today and fixed our oven.
Hooray!
 




 
On an even better note.
Row is wearing a dress!
Yes, a dress.
She hardly wears one.
I'm not one to dress her very girly, but today I changed that.
She looks very beautiful.
It makes me want to fill her closet with tulle, dresses, and ruffles.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment