Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pancakes Fit For A Princess

I had some extra time on my hands to make Levia's breakfast extra special.
I've been able to do this for her here and there, depending on how everyone wakes up.
I tend to fix up a nice breakfast for her using my party supplies.
I've made her rainbow pancakes before, but today we stuck with the pink theme.
I have to say they came out pretty fabulous.
Levia ate all her pancakes too.
Not sure where it stems from, but she really LOVES pancakes.
I'm pretty sure she's happy we didn't stick with our traditional breakfast, which consists of oatmeal with cinnamon and chia seeds.
Whenever I pull out the cupcake toppers she know that breakfast is all about her.
Her face lights up and a smile emerges.
I really look forward to the day she can help me cook.
I have a feeling she's going to love it!
 

 
One thing I love about Levia's breakfast is her cup by jj rabbit.
It's a great way to introduce regular cups to toddlers.
It has two handles which make it easy for them to hold.
Not only that, it's also made from plants.
Pretty cool, huh!
They're biodegradable, BPA free, Phthalate free, and PVC Free.
The last cool feature about this cup is the little animal hidden inside the cup.
Levia's has a pig.
You put whatever drink inside covering the animal.
Every time they drink from the cup, they slowly make their way to exposing their little animal friend.
Now that's one way to get toddlers to drink their milk.
(Not that Levia has a problem drinking milk, she loves it. If it were her way, she'd probably drink milk all day long.)



 
Hello there little piggy!



No comments:

Post a Comment