Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wonderful Tuesday

What a wonderful day.
Levia and I had a Mama and Daughter day out and we loved every second of it.
We went out for some retail therapy.
Destin just opened up their first H&M last week, though it would have been fun to go on their grand opening day, we still managed to find clothes that suited us.
With my growing belly, I have been all about elastic short/pants/skirts.
Luckily I found things to work with my growing belly.
Yes, I only have a few weeks of pregnancy left.
I can't help the fact that H&M has wonderful clothes and you don't even have to put a dent in your wallet.
 
On another note, Levia was wearing the cutest outfit ever from BabyGap.
To be honest, it's suppose to be for her little sister.
The sizes on both pant and shirt are 6-12 months.
Looking at Levia wear the outfit together there is no way in telling that she's wearing infant clothes.
She actually runs on the smaller side.
Weighing in at only 23 pounds.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment