Thursday, July 31, 2014

Goodbye July

Hello there August!
 
You have finally arrived.
This month will be filled with one big blessing.
 
The arrival of our second child.
Whom is due any day now.
Though baby is due the 8th of this month, I hope to meet her pretty soon.
As I'm writing this, today August 1st marks week 39 of my pregnancy.
Though I'm not sure if she'll want to come out before week 40, I'm very anxiously waiting.
 
This past month has been so great.
Once again it passed us by way too fast.
The journey of my 2nd pregnancy is almost coming to an end.
Levia has been growing beautifully.
And my husband has been very committed to his school and work that I am so proud of him.
His classes come to an end soon, which is great since he'll be spending more time at home.
No more days of him being away Monday through Thursday all day.
 
I'm happy with how our lives have been going.
Praying August is just as amazing!
 
 
Below: Coloring a picture for Daddy.
 


 
Fun in the sun!



 
Day at the Landing Park.




 
Jumping in puddles!
Her favorite thing to do.



 
Historic downtown Fort Walton Beach.


 
Levia gets a boo-boo.
Not a happy day.
But she's a trooper.






 
More puddles!





 
Shopping with Mama.

 
Yummy ice cream.









No comments:

Post a Comment