Tuesday, July 8, 2014

35 Weeks

We're about 5 weeks away from meeting our little love.
I'm so excited!
Still no name for our little one just yet.
If my husband doesn't find one soon we're going to settle with one that I have chosen.
 
As of today, I am 35 weeks and 4 days.
My husband had a 4 day weekend so updating the bump gets left to when he's back at work.
 
This past week has been filled with lots of stretching, leg work outs, and basic yoga.
It's also been about having my water with chia seeds.
It feels so great to finally have my energy back every morning.
For a while, I was dreading getting up. I know it was because I took a break from working out and eating healthy. Now, I am back on track.
If I'm able to have a natural birth, I want to be at my best.
 
This week I have so much to do!
It's so overwhelming thinking about it, but I'll manage to do it.
Car seat is ready, baby clothes need some washing, bassinet needs to be set up, we need to order a swing/bouncer, and we finally settled on a baby carrier.
One of the few main things that need to be done still are clean/sanitize baby bottles, breast pump, and pacifier. I do also need to get working on my hospital bag!
Yikes!!!!
 
Let's hope I get it done by my next bump update post.
For now,
 
Hello 35 weeks!
 




 



 
 
--------------------
 
 
A few photos of Levia from yesterday.
Love love love her curls!
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment