Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little Bunny

Levia's second birthday gift has finally arrived.
And I am IN LOVE!
 
Everything about how dainty and little this bracelet is, is simply adorable.
I love that I went with gold.
And it's not just the typical gold, it has that antique gold look to it.
 
I highly recommend this Etsy shop to people who want to get a sweet gift to a little girl.
May it be for birthdays, elementary graduation, or just because you love someone.
They are perfect for daughters, nieces, granddaughters, and little friends.
 
The shop's name is Sweet Auburn Studio Kid.
She has some of the sweetest jewelry you will ever come across for little girls.
I love that some of them can be personalized!
That makes gifting more personal.
 
I don't think you'll regret your purchase.
I sure don't.
I'm ready to see Levia wear her little bracelet!
I know she'll love it so much.
 
The shop owner even went to the extent of making the bracelet smaller for Levia.
I'm pleased with her product and the fact that she was so friendly and willing to accommodate my request without a problem.
 
I'm looking forward to see what else she'll make.
I have a feeling I'll be making future purchases.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment