Saturday, May 17, 2014

28 Weeks

We're so close to 30 weeks of my pregnancy. Week 28 came this past Friday and I'm happy things have been going smoothly.
 
Pregnancy has been filled with heartburn, I actually think this time is worse than my previous pregnancy. I don't recall getting up so much or having heartburn so much during the day.
Though I feel like I'm carrying smaller this time, this baby is really pushing everything up.
 
My cravings haven't been bad.
I would say that I don't have anything that really stands out.
I have yet to have any feet, face, or hand swelling going on.
With Levia I never had that problem, so I hope this time I don't have to deal with that.
 
I'm not too sure how big baby is, but we'll be seeing her soon.
Maybe they'll be able to tell me from her measurements.
I'm excited about that.
 
Here's to 28 weeks!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment