Friday, April 25, 2014

Sleeping Levia

I think I have found a new hobby.
It involves me taking photos of Levia sleeping.
Yes, sleeping. I don't know why, but something about the way she sleeps is so beautiful.
At times I catch her smiling in her sleep.
What is she dreaming? What is she thinking about?
I have no idea, but she's such a sweetheart.
My heart just melts looking at her.
I've been loving the whole fact that I'm starting to wake up before her.
For a while it was the other way around.
Everyday, I'm in such a good mood.
I know, simply looking at her is just what I need to start my day.
 
 
 



 
 
(The bottom 3 photos are from this morning.)
 


 
--------------------------
 
I just have to post these from the other day.
I love Levia's gigantic smile.
 

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment