Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lovely Saturday

I'm so ready to see what today will bring.
Levia is dressed and ready for anything.
Her outfit is just lovely.
 
I honestly don't think there is a day where she has spent the whole day dressed down.
I love dressing her up.
May it be a nice little dress or her best shirts. I feel that how she dresses reflects the type of parents we are. We care too much about how she looks.
It doesn't have to be the best of the best, nor does she have to look perfect.
Seeing her out dress me makes me happy.
She honestly deserves the best, she deserves better than me.
I love knowing that I put her first.
Because she really is.
 
Since it's Saturday, I hope we're able to have some outdoor time.
I don't think today will be a beach day though.
Since my husband made it clear the "Spurs" play today.
I guess we'll see though.
 
We're in a good mood that I really don't think anything will ruin that for us.
We also got a lovely package from The Land of Nod.
We love love love mail days!
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment