Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bright and Early

Well today is just one of those days. We all had to wake up extra early since I had an appointment today to check on Baby Luna. Baby is doing just fine. Heartbeat is at 145.
I for once have been awake since 4:30 this morning. All the lightning and thundering was just too much for me. Not only that, I woke up with hunger. It was too early to cook though, I'd wake up everyone if I tried. So crackers had to do. Just as I was getting ready for bed, heartburn. Oh, how that ruined it for me. Today has been such a gloomy day, luckily the rain has stopped but we'll see for how long. It's suppose to rain all the way through to Friday. Levia has been holding up well so far, she's not a morning person so I wouldn't be surprised if she got comfortable and fell asleep. She tends to crash out on days like these.
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment