Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Painted Stick

Another project checked off of our list. I've been eyeing this project for so long, I just never found the right stick. Luckily Levia appeared with the perfect one just the other day.
 
I have had these lovely bright pastel acrylic paints that I've been meaning to use. I have to say this painted stick came out better than expected. Of course Levia tried to help me, as always. We love working together. I think there should be more painted sticks, seriously they are just beautiful!
 
This lovely stick now rests over our sofa. My husband hasn't seen it, so I hope he loves the placement. It's a way of hanging up a piece of Levia's art work.
 




 
 


1 comment:

  1. That is a very creative idea. I am planning to exhibit my art projects this month and was looking for some creative ideas. After seeing your blog i ordered some paints sticks from http://woodpaintsticks.com/wood-craft/ I will make stuff like yours. lamp shades and doll house.

    ReplyDelete