Sunday, March 30, 2014

21 Weeks

Week 21 of my pregnancy is here. Well to be exact I am 21 weeks and 2 days.  Baby has been moving so much! I love feeling little kicks here and there from her. I'm anxiously waiting for the little hiccups that'll come from her. I think those were one of the best moments of my pregnancy with Levia. She always had hiccups. Oh, just thinking of those days make me miss baby Levia. She gave us such an easy time from the start. I pray this baby is just the same.
 
This week has been all about watermelon, milkshakes, mini wheats, and captain crunch.
Nothing too crazy yet.
 
 
I've been loving this past month so far.
 
It's been filled with growing my little garden. (Which is actually growing!)
I'm so ready to see the flowers bloom and the peppers to grow.
I've had a difficult time growing cilantro and basil that I hope this time they sprout.
 
We've been having plenty of days that consist of painting, drawing, playing, and blowing bubbles.
 
Levia has been so loving and sweet too.
 
While I was laying down on the couch relaxing she came over and gave my belly a kiss.
My heart exploded!
She knows there's a baby in Mommy's tummy, but I don't think she really understands that it's a real baby. She's too little to comprehend that. It still doesn't stop me from telling her she'll be a big sister soon.
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment