Sunday, November 3, 2013

San Antonio Lovin'

One week in our good ol' hometown San Antonio, Texas went by too fast. We really go to enjoy every moment with family this time, that we're already looking forward to coming back. (Only it will be for 2 weeks.) I'm so anxious! Levia had such a blast with family and being a tourist. It took her a while to warm up to family, once she got comfortable she just played and played. I didn't capture as many photos as I would have loved, but I did manage to get a few in. Next time I need to get photos of Levia with all the family.
 
We were able to squeeze in a visit to the San Antonio Museum of Art and we walked the grounds at the McNay Art Museum. There is so much to do, that I still need to take photos of Levia in front of The Alamo.
 
All in due time. I'm glad we spend our days well.
Filled with smiles, laughter, and lots of love.
 
Our day at SAMA:
 




 
Watching Julie (my niece) get a little goofy with Levia.







 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
After SAMA we went next door and grabbed dinner:
 
 
I loved how they gave you a large toy animal after you placed your order.
Julie and Levia had such a blast playing with them.

 
I couldn't get Levia to stand still, but this photo really says how much fun she was having with her hippo.

 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
Our day at the McNay grounds:
 








 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment