Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer Steals

I have been falling in love with Zara so much lately. They have the cutest kids and baby collection that I have ever seen. The prices are also reasonable too. Everything is of great quality! The have had their summer collection sale going on that I have been taking advantage. I know summer is almost over but it will be here before we know it. She has clothes for a 3 year old already, it's never to early to buy and save clothes. They grow so fast! She's almost 1 and a half years old. Then comes two and so on.
 
Take advantage of this big sale people.
There is always something new that gets added everyday.
 
 
Here is one of the dresses that I bought for 8$. It's simple but very dressy.
Size 3/4. 
 

 
I love the open back detail on the dress.

 
These booties are perfect for fall. Levia has yet to grow into a size 5 that they might actually be her winter boots. I guess we'll have to wait and see.





No comments:

Post a Comment