Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sleepy Little One

This week has been filled with a runny little nose, a stuffy and congested little Levia whose had a fever on and off through out the day. I hate seeing her sick and I know for a fact that she is not a fan of the "Cold". To top it off her schedule has been messed up since I have been babysitting as well. Luckily I only have one more day. I noticed Levia has been so tired. She has been falling asleep on me lately, something that never really happens. I had her in my arms two days ago since the thunder and lightning had her scared. She was holding me so tight, it's days like these that I cherish a little more. (She's a big Daddy's Girl.) It wasn't even long before I noticed that she was snoozing away on me. Her little head on my shoulder had me filled with so much bliss. She looked beautiful. Later that day during dinner time I noticed she was still tired. I waited for her to finish up her dinner, not long after I looked up to see how she was doing and she was just there sleeping. Her head rested on her highchair with her little hands in front of her. Seriously, she looked so cute. Beautiful as always. It's rare for her to fall asleep while she's in the middle of something. We always pick up on her cues and put her straight to bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment