Monday, August 5, 2013

I Melt

I seriously think I just took two of the most cutest photos of Levia this month. I can't wait to post them so I decided to do that now rather than later. Everything she does makes me melt. She's beautiful, smart, and very funny. Also today is also the day that she started to point at her mouth when I ask "where is your mouth?", I am one happy Momma!
 
Just look at her face. I fell in deeper love when I saw that little pasta clinging to the top of her nose. She has no idea at what I find funny, but knowing that I am happy really makes her even happier.
 
 
Levia points to her nose. I'm not sure if it's a bad idea that I taught her to pick her nose whenever I ask "where's your nose?", but I find it cute. It was a fun way to show her where some of her body parts are and make it fun. She really picked up pointing (picking) to her nose quite fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment