Monday, August 5, 2013

Bird Hanger

I have been wanting a cute hanger for Levia for a while. Last night I decided to try and make a bird hanger for her costume collection that we'll be starting up soon. I was really aiming with trying to make it a dove hanger but the X-acto knife I used was very dull. (Thanks to my husband.) The lines did not come out as clean and soft like I had wanted them too. Either way it came out fine. (Just not as girlie as I would have liked it to be.)
 
For this I traced out a children's hanger, drew the bird, and cut it out with an X-acto knife.
 
 
 
This is the start of Levia's costume collection. I bought this Ruffled Capelet from JoyFolie. I am in love with it! The original price is pretty high, but luckily it went on sale. To top it off JoyFolie was also having a short promotion, "take an additional 40% off all sale items". I took advantage of it and also ordered her a cape style top from there. Now I need to keep an eye out on a cute tutu, ballerina attire, and accessories to complete her collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment