Thursday, July 18, 2013

DIY Toy Camera

I had been wanting to buy Levia a toy camera for her to play with, but there are so many to choose from that I just could not make up my mind. I have so much cardboard here that I decided to try and make one for her. Of course it was my first time trying to make it so I wasn't sure how it would come out. In the end I am loving everything about it!
 


 
One thing I realized is that I should have made the button out of something other than cardboard. Levia loves trying to rip it of, so for now I'm waiting for her to get a little older before I give it to her. She does play with it as long as I supervise her but it's mainly hanging up away from her reach.

 
 
I decided to add a little personal touch to the bottom. It's not the prettiest handwriting but overall I'm happy with it. Levia looks great wearing/playing with her new toy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment