Thursday, July 18, 2013

13 Months Old

Levia is no longer a baby, but a toddler. Eeeek, I find it so hard to believe that! This past month has gone by so fast. She has accomplished so much that I really could no be anymore happier. This morning she woke up in an amazing mood. She talked her little heart away. I took advantage of that moment to see if she would understand what I was telling her, and she did. She was able to point to her ear, belly button, and feet on command. She signed "milk, eat, and finish" with no problem. I asked her to show me her tongue and she decided to pucker up, smack her lips together and give a kiss instead. It was adorable! To top all of this off, last night Levia decided to let go of furniture and walk to me. That is one big step for her in walking. Practice makes perfect, but I just know she'll be walking like a pro in no time.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment