Monday, June 17, 2013

Almost One

Tomorrow is Levia's big day. She turns the big "ONE" or you can say 12 months. This year just flew by, no matter how much I wish time could just slow down, I love watching my Caroline blossom. She is amazing!
 
Today I managed to set up the background for her one year photos. I love the way it came out. I felt kind of rushed since it was only me doing everything. I'm glad with how the photos turned out. Here are a few. Enjoy!
 
(Tomorrow is her big day, so more photos of her mini party!)
 


 
 
In the end I added some large confetti that I cut out from tissue paper. It adds a little bit of personality to the plain paper on the floor.
 
Below is Levia's dress. I bought it at Target this past winter from their Neiman Marcus collection. The dress is by Jason Wu for Target. I waited for it to go on sale and bought it for 30$ and not the original 60$.


 
I love the details!


 
Here is Levia's birthday cake made my me, Mom. It's not perfect but I wanted to do everything myself. In the end I love how it turned out.

 





 
Below is Levia's crown. I ended up snapping a picture after she smashed it.

 
I'm gonna be honest. Keeping this crown on Levia was one of the hardest things ever. I even used bobby pins and no matter what happened it always managed to fall off. I did get a few pictures of her wearing it, which I am proud of. I just don't know if I'll be doing a crown photo session anytime soon.


 
Of course every Little Princess needs a break.


 
Finally, Levia gets to enjoy her cake. I had her changed into a lace romper, that way she could get as messy as she wanted. For some reason Levia did not react like I thought she would when the time came to dig into the cake. She cried because she couldn't get the frosting out of her hands. I had to show her she could eat it. As you can probably tell Levia isn't really allowed to eat everything we eat. Only baby food and her bottles, until now.









 


 
And that is the end. At least of what is left, a beautiful mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment