Saturday, May 18, 2013

Levia's First Carousel Ride

We have a beautiful carousel in the mall located in Mary Esther, (Santa Rosa Mall) but every time I go it's never on. No one is at the booth selling tickets so that we may get on and catch a ride. Today, has been just perfect. We went to the mall just to go, and BAM it was on! The lights, the music, watching children get on and go round and round with big grins on their faces was amazing. I had to make sure Levia got on. She did and she LOVED it so much. I doubt she has ever seen anything so shiny, so lit up, so bright, so magical in her life.
 
 
Levia's not sure what she's getting strapped on for, but I knew she wouldn't regret the surprise.

 
I love how she held on, it's like she knew what it was all along.


 
Time to get off. I don't think she was ready to let go of her bunny just yet.


 
I couldn't leave without taking some photos of this beautiful carousel. If you are ever in the area you must go. You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment