Friday, May 17, 2013

Levia's Birthday Gifts Get Wrapped

With about one month left until Levia's birthday, I already have been wrapping some of her gifts. Since her theme is pretty much a "shabby chic neutral" theme. With lots of tans, that have hints of light blue and light pink. I have not decided if I will add a little bit of a kitty cat theme to it. So we will see! For now, I'll just post up some pictures of the gift wrapping I did for her gifts. I went pretty neutral with all of them, here are a few.
 
 
This one is one of my favourites! I used a letter "L" stamp (for Levia) and just stamped rows of it. I didn't plan on it looking perfect, just as long as I put my heart into it and then some yarn to finish it off.


 
For this I used a paper lace style doilie, (Pack of 20 with 8 inch diameter doilies, bought at Publix) and some hemp cord.

 
Here I just made a simple yarn pom pom using my fingers since I made a small one.

 
I hand stamped triangles with white acrylic paint for this little gift. I used cardboard as stamps and some lace scraps I had from a previous project to add the bow.


 
I saved my favourite for last. I used the same concept as the previous one with the doilie. Only I used a dried up Orchid for the top. (The Orchid came from the flowers my husband got me for Valentine's Day, so it really means a lot to me to be able to reuse it).


 
Here is a small glimpse of what the side looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment