Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Beach Day

What a great day today was. The sun was out, the weather was great, and our trip to the beach was just perfect! We had been waiting weeks for this. All I can say is I had an amazing day. Levia got to swim around and enjoy the water. I have a feeling we are going to have a baby who loves the water. It's one thing to have her splashing in the tub and other to have her in open water. We had previously tried the swimming pool and all she did was cry, I had a feeling the beach would have her react the same way. I was wrong, she loves the beach! Who wouldn't when the beaches of Destin, Florida are crystal blue.
 

 
I love how this photo captures Levia in "Awe" with the beach. There were boats going by, people kayaking, children playing nearby, and small waves crashing against her legs.




 
Putting sunglasses on Levia can be a struggle and more when she pulls them off every two seconds. Not today, she actually kept them on for quite some time. I just love how she looks!


 
Finally a nice family photo. We never have a photo with us three, but luckily a nice older gentleman offered to take one of us. How great is that! I just love Florida so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment