Sunday, April 7, 2013

Little Bracelet

So Levia's birthday is slowly approaching, the last thing I want to do is rush on everything I have planned. Slowly I have been buying things here and there for her big day. One main thing that I had been looking for is what great gift I could get for Levia. I wanted something "Special", something "One Of A Kind", and most likely handmade. So I logged onto Etsy and that's where my search began. I looked at so many shops that made custom things, from toys to jewelry. Nothing really caught my eye, until I came across Shanna's Wire Wrap Jewelry. Everything about her shop was beautiful. From cute little earring to tiny rings for your toes. She also has custom baby name bracelet (Sizes range from Newborn to 12 months, that also have extender links), these are perfect for keepsakes. Since I bought mine for Levia's first birthday I needed to go with a bracelet that was a little bit bigger (12 month+), so I went with their regular custom name bangle. The good thing about this was you can go as small as 4 inches (I went with 5 inches for Levia) and you get to choose between the colours gold, silver, copper, and rose gold. How amazing is that!
 
Here are a few pictures at the amazing job that Shanna did. She has no idea how much I love it! This will definitely be going into Levia's memory box once she outgrows it.
 
 
 
 
Just take a look at how beautifully it is made. I tried it on Levia and it was absolutely gorgeous! If you are ever looking for something similar, go check her out. She will not let you down! (Remember she doesn't only do bracelets.)
 
----------
 
I finally got to wrapping Levia's little gift.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment