Thursday, March 28, 2013

Puj Hug

Not long ago Puj gave the opportunity for average everyday Moms to become product testers for their Puj Hug. Not sure if I would be chosen I filled out their application, anxiously waiting to hear from them and see if I would be one of the lucky ones I finally got an e-mail confirming that I will be a product tester. Puj has no idea how happy I was reading that e-mail. A few days ago the Puj Hug finally came in the mail. I opened the box, and read everything that was on it! I'm so excited to see how it will simplify bath time for my daughter and I, lets hope their "Simplifying Parenthood" lives up to my expectations. (I highly doubt they will let us down. We are proud users of their Puj Tub and Puj Snug.) Whenever I get a chance I tell everyone that Puj really is one the best baby brands out there. Everything they make is durable and soft. They really are about providing the best for our babies.
 
 
I love a few of the features this towel has. To name a few:
 
- It's A Hands-Free Hooded Towel
- It Has A Hang Tab (You can either hand it on a Puj Nub or simply a wall hook.)
- Easy On and Off Silicone Tabs (Perfect for gripping preventing the towel from falling/slipping off of you.)
- 0-2 Years of Age (Once they out grow it you can jump to the Puj Big Hug ages 2-8.)
- BPA Free and PVC Free
- Thick Ultra-Soft Cotton
- 100% Long Fiber Cotton
-Machine Washable
- 29.5 in x 29.5 in
 
 
 
I love how they put "Hold your baby, not the towel." on the box. It is true! I find myself giving my daughter a bath when my husband is at work. I can't even tell you how many times I have dropped the towel trying to get Levia out of the tub or the countless times that she has been shivering because the towel isn't wrapped around her properly because I have the fear that if I try to adjust the towel while holding her I may drop her.
 
 
The steps are literally easy as 1,2, and 3. You can't do it wrong when they include pictures of how to use their products. (Just another way of how they make instructions easier for us.)
 
 
Looking at this lovely photo I can't help but to realize this is how it should be. I shouldn't be struggling to try and keep the towel over my shoulder and leaning down at the same time to reach for my daughter. The way they allow the towel to hook on the back really lets you have control of the towel. I'm really hoping I don't struggle one bit when I try it because this Momma is ready to bond a little better with my daughter after bath time.
 
 
 
They didn't put "Ultra-Soft" for nothing. It really is soft! This weekend I will wash our Puj Hug and give it a try as soon as I get the chance, so I will keep you updated on this post.
 
---------------
 
So I finally got to use the Puj Hug. I am impressed at how it makes bath time a lot easier. Just having Levia's towel wrapped around my neck why taking her out really has me focused on her rather than me using one hand to hold the towel in place while using the other to get Levia out of the tub. I hope these pictures speak for themselves. (Give me a few more days and I will completely master how to use the Hug a whole lot better, but for it being the first time, I really found it easy to use.)
 
 
 
Even after bending down a few times to adjust Levia the towel never fell off. It was sill snugly resting on my neck, right where it belongs.
 
 
As you can tell Levia is a big fan. Look at how thick and fluffy the Hug is!
 
 
One thing that Levia found entertaining is the rubber tab. Look at her just chew on it, teething can be bad somedays. Who knows maybe Puj will come up with a teether since Levia found this helpful.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, and that you were very thorough in your review! You touched on everything! Your husband took the pictures of you giving your daughter a bath? He's better with the camera than mine ;)!

    For teething, I'd really recommend checking out the Sophie the Giraffe products (they are 100% safe rubber made in France), or the Lifefactory Teethers which are 100% silicone. I have a review of them if you'd like to check it out! Just google my blog (Found Frolicking) and you'll find the review.

    ReplyDelete