Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's Time to Sleep My Little Love

Reading is a big part of our lives. We do our best to read to Levia more than one book a day. From Shel Silverstein to Dr. Seuss, I just love how age appropriate all of them are. While at the store a few weeks ago I came across It's Time to Sleep, My Love written by Eric Metaxas, I fell in love immediately. Every word inside is just beautiful. Knowing that Levia is being read a book with so much love makes us appreciate this time we have with her. Our bonding time just keeps getting stronger and stronger all because of "reading time". I highly recommend that parents read to their child, you won't regret it.
 
 
Look at how beautiful the pictures are! They are all very lovely. (Illustrated by Nancy Tillman)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment