Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Circus

While at Target the other day, all their Valentine's Day stuff had gone on clearance. A good 50% off of some pretty nice Valentine's Day themed decor. I had been needing little storage containers for Levia's Gerber Puffs for when we are out and about. (I can store fruits, baby cookies, and finger foods.) I just didn't know where to get them, so when I was there I found the perfect little containers. Not only are they cute, but it will also entertain Levia when it comes to snack time. The circus theme they had was so gorgeous I could not pass up the deal that I also got the matching cup (with straw).
 
 
Look at how cute they are! They even has a flag on the top.
 
 
The cup spins around that allows any child to put the mustache on the face. Very entertaining! I'm so looking forward for Levia to use these.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment