Tuesday, January 29, 2013

McNay Adventure

I have only a few days left here in San Antonio. Very sad! I'm going to miss my home away from home. There is so much beauty here. At the same time, I am ready to return to my husband and enjoy my real home. I'm ready to relax and enjoy the beach. Only 2 days left and we make our journey back to Florida.
 
The other day I finally got to go to a place I had been wanting to go to, The McNay Art Museum. I have been going there for years, so I do my best to visit when I am in town. Not only is it magnificent, it is gorgeous! I used to go alone or with a friend, but this time I got to enjoy it with Levia and my brother. We got to take some wonderful pictures of our journey that day. I think Levia had a blast! Hope I get to visit again soon!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment