Monday, January 14, 2013

Fancy Jewelry Box

While at SAMA the other night I had bought a miniature glass jewelry box (SAMA's Aphrodite and the God's of Love gift shop, I checked to see if it was sold online and I couldn't find it. It may probably only be sold in the actual gift shop.) It is the perfect size to put my rings or earrings in for storage. Not only did I need one but it was one of the most stylish box that I have ever seen. Looking at the miniature details I cannot help but be reminded of the Indian culture. I will also add that the price was not bad, $15. I feel like that is such a steal. I have seen similar ones that easily go for $30+.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time for you personally to share such a nice info. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
    ___________________________
    Online Jewelry Qatar

    ReplyDelete