Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Little Things

One thing for sure is I never limit fashion to only myself. I have always been a shoe fanatic, so when it comes to baby shoes, I can some times go a little over board. She may not fit into shoes yet, but that hasn't stop me from starting up a collection.
 

 
Here are some Little Red boots from Old Navy. These are perfect for winter! The details on them are just adorable, having a soft bottom allows baby's little feet to stay comfortable all day long giving them room for wiggle.
 
 
These brown ones are from Target (brand Ministar). I love the worn leather look they have. These shoes looks so comfy! They are so soft, I cannot wait till she wears them. I have a feeling these may be her pre-walker shoes since she loves to stand already. I would recommend these to any one who has been eyeing this type of style of shoes for their little one.
 
 
I am a fan of Oxfords that I thought finding a pair for my daughter would be hard. I have not found a pair of shoes quite similar like these silver/glitter ones. (They are from Old Navy) I'm looking forward to her wearing them soon!  
 


These yellow beaded Moccasins by Taos were a gift from my sister. She bought them in a thrift store brand new. I did a little research and they are made from high quality material. These are made to last! I love the bead work on them, the colour yellow make these shoes a statement piece. Levia is going to look amazing!
 
 
These little gold beauties from Old Navy are simply stunning when worn. Simple and chic is what makes them so stylish!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment